Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In the Bathroom - another story

I may give up on this before the weekend hits. Imagine, if you can:

1. Three little potties lined up by the sink (2 with whiz-gaurds, 1 without.)

2. Jon took his dirty diaper off in the crib, then peed

3. Since it was already off, I sit him on a whiz-gaurded throne

4. I go back for Maddie and was just going to change her, but she wants to "pobby" too (that's her pronunciation of potty)

5. Ben was dry, he would stay dressed

6. Oops, Ben notices Jon and Maddie sitting bare-butt

7. Ben tries to take off his clothes, gives up and just sits . . . on Jon

8. Jon shoves Ben off his lap and stands up

9. Jon, completely naked, bends over to back into the step-stool, looking through his legs to see where it is until his bottom touches the stool

10. Maddie climbs over her potty armrest and steps into the bowl of Jon's pot and stands up

11. Ben stands inside Maddie's seat

12. I undo Ben's diaper and set him on a gaurded seat

13. I get everyone seated in the proper positions

14. Ben says "bee-bee?"

15. I mistake that for "pee-pee" and smile and enthusiastically say "Yes! Pee!"

16. All three start pushing their belly-buttons enthusiastically singing "beep-beep! beep! BEEEEP!! Yay! beep! Yay-yay!"

17. The boys find their lower button "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Yay-yay! BEEP!"

18. I try again, "No. . .lets all go pssss"

19. All three hiss like snakes, "SSSSSS! Yay! SSSS!"

20. Four minutes have passed since Jon first sat down, but this is exhausting. I give up all too easily and spend ten minutes getting them all dressed.

21. Three adorable little toddlers whine and cry because I won't let them get back in or on the potty chairs. Too bad . . . so sad . . . get over it . . . let's go eat.

No comments: