Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cute Little Strippers --- LIVE!!

Today after naps, I went in to get the babies and was surprised by the sight that greeted me. Ben was completely naked, swinging his blanket over his head, jumping on his bed, and showing me his, um, . . . beep-beep (that's what he calls it.) I have gotten to where I put pants on both Jon and Ben at nighttime and nap time and snap their onesies on top of them so they can't get to the diapers (like with tights on little girls). However, Ben figured out how to unsnap the four snaps, take off the shirt and pants, and undo the diaper. All of the clothes were on a heap on the floor as he danced giddily on the wet sheets. It was cute in a not-so-cute kind of way. I got the other two changed before I dressed him and stripped the sheets.


Jon has discovered a neat trick that really makes us wonder what he will be when he grows up. When he has shorts on, be can reach into the leg of the shorts, do a little jig, and proudly yank out the diaper with one hand. He is thrilled to perform this antic, but it reminds me of those male dancers who yank their shorts off just as fast. I've never watched a real performance, just the mocked dances on television, so I might be wrong.

Maybe I should rename those two Chip & Dale and get them matching bow ties.

No comments: