Although I did get another 8 meals packed up today, I like to make time to dawdle. I have been blog hopping and was inspired by a technique on the
Digitreats site. It didn't take too long, and I love the way the words are part of the picture. This was one of my favorite photos from Memorial Day.

Here is another page I did last week with more favorite pictures. I am really enjoying the simplicity of digital scrapping since I don't have to clean off my desk to do it.
2 comments:
I really like these, especially the "Watermelon". I am hoping to get back to some of this soon, but have been a bit busy wrapping up some work travel! I just love the stamps layouts with all of the cute kiddos.
My goodness this is a great idea... and a fly way to get all those numoerous pictures on a page eh?!
Aja
Post a Comment