This recipe is one Allen made on that weekend we did all the cooking. I know you keep seeing these words together, but I prefer to share the recipes that are simple, quick, and full of flavor. Thanks, babe for three great meals!
Chicken Dijon (6 servings)
1/2 C. bottled ranch salad dressing
1/2 C. dijon mustard
1 C. Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
2 to 2 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast tenders
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Stir ranch and dijon together. Use a pastry brush to coat both sides of each piece of chicken with ranch-dijon sauce. Coat both sides of chicken with bread crumbs. Place chicken in baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until chicken is not pink (about 15 minutes.)
If you prefer to preassemble to cook later, use a baking pan that can be frozen. Cover the coated, uncooked chicken with plastic wrap and seal pan with lid or foil then freeze. To cook later, thaw chicken and continue with same cooking instructions as above.
3 comments:
I didn't use a brush. The dressing and mustard together were thick enough that I could dunk the chicken - almost like a batter. Be sure to use forks and avoid...
CLUB HAND!
Have you seen the episode of Good Eats where Alton Brown is afflicted with
Club Hand?
There's more than one
/wink
Post a Comment