Friday, August 22, 2008

Crib Notes - A Trilogy

When I though it couldn't get any worse. . .

I put Ben in the third crib and he climbed out.

I put Ben in a pack & play and he climbed out.

I put all three kids down for naps, heard a cry, went to see what happened. . . Jon had climbed out of his crib and into Ben's crib. I called Allen at work -- yes, I was crying by then.

I put all three kids back in the right cribs, and two minutes later, both boys were in Jon's crib.

After awhile I gave up on the nap and all four kids broke out of the gate by pulling it out of the wall. Allen stopped at Babies R Us on the way home from work so after dinner, the boys are getting tents over their cribs.

Then Jon had the nerve, the nerve, to tear my door hanger down that says "Do Not Disturb, I need to chill out!" The nerve. . .

Tonight, I think margaritas may be on the menu. . .


(that should make them sleep, right?)

No comments: