. . . can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street? Ok, that was taking it all a bit too far, but I am so excited that I am singing silly songs. For the first time since I was pregnant with the triplets, Allen and I are going on a vacation -- BY OURSELVES!!!!
Today if everything goes as planned I will load the van and take Will to school. The triplets and I will head to a friend's home for a playdate (the friend with the son & daughter the same age as the kiddos.) After that, we'll come home for a bite to eat then pick Will up and head to my parents'. Allen will follow when he gets away from work, then he and I are going to Dallas for a night in a hotel by the airport. Our flight leaves early in the AM for New Hampshire. I think we are on a plane all day Friday, but that's better than running through an airport (in my opinion.)
When I get home, I will post our excursions, but our plan is to take lots of pictures of the beautiful White Mountains, old churches, covered bridges, and do some letterboxing while staying in a quaint little bed & breakfast in Maine. We'll see how it goes, but I know we will have a great time. Then we will come home to grandparent-spoiled children, unpack and live happily ever after. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment