Conversation with Will while I was reading a vampire romance:
What's that book about, Mama?
A girl who loves a guy.
Oh. Then that is DEFINITELY an adult book. . . . can I see the pictures?
There aren't any.
What is that picture? (pulling out a "save the date" photo card from my brother-in-law, Jason, and his fiancee, Jenn.)
That's my bookmark.
I think it is the book girl that loves the book guy.
Hey!! If I squint my eyes like this, the man sort of looks like Jason. . . . and I guess the lady looks a little like Jenn.
That's my bookmark, Will. It IS Jason and Jenn.
Ooooohh. I though it was the characters in the book.
Conversation between Allen and Will after Allen got home today:
Why didn't you take a nap today, Will.
Because I just wasn't interested in taking a nap.
Conversation at dinner tonight between Allen and Will:
Why are there strawberries in the stew? Fruit doesn't go in stew.
Those are tomatoes, and they ARE fruit.
No they aren't. Tomatoes are vegetables.
They are the reproductive part of the plant so they are fruits.
Listen to me: THEY ARE VEGETABLES (loud, deep little boy voice) because that's what I say, so they are.
How do you know, Will?
Because I know everything. That takes a lot of practice, and I practice it more than you do, Daddy.
2 comments:
I blame the mother.
LOLOL - and the Mother's Mother blames the Dad (teehee)
Post a Comment