Friday, August 22, 2008

Crib Notes

This morning I went to the babies' room to get them up for the day. I had heard them chattering happily, but when Jon's voice on the baby monitor turned whiney I thought I'd better get the breakfast going. When I opened their door -- BANG! In less than a second I wondered what I could've hit with the door, then behind the door, sitting on the floor. . . was a smiling toddler.

By now, it's a little funny as long as poop isn't involved.
The good news: he was okay (it must've sounded worse than it hurt.)
The bad news: Jon learned from his brother.
The worst of it: Jon climbed out of the pack & play.

Just last night Dad asked me who I thought would be next. I told him, without a doubt, it would be Jon. In fact, I'd be surprised if Miss Maddie ever tried to climb out. It just isn't her style. I guess tonight Jon will be sleeping in a regular crib. I wonder if he will keep us awak with his head banging. . .

1 comment:

Aja Jenise said...

Blissfully Domestic is looking for some writers... your stories and a moral of the day WOULD be AMAZING!!

http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/2008/08/wanted-domestic-writers.html

Aja