OH YEAH!! Maybe I oughta draw Sara Kate a picture cause we just aren't cutting it around here. With the baby and school work with Hannah, oh and trying to sell this blasted house... I don't have time for the attention go-getter in her! BUT... I must say, with the number of two year olds you have... the noise level of whining must be draining. Ouch!! Much love to ya... I can appreciate the scientist/engineer in you Sarah it really gets to the heart of it... or should I say the cause and effect of it. i will be back tomorrow to see if your still here.
2 comments:
LOL! So true...
OH YEAH!! Maybe I oughta draw Sara Kate a picture cause we just aren't cutting it around here. With the baby and school work with Hannah, oh and trying to sell this blasted house... I don't have time for the attention go-getter in her!
BUT... I must say, with the number of two year olds you have... the noise level of whining must be draining. Ouch!! Much love to ya...
I can appreciate the scientist/engineer in you Sarah it really gets to the heart of it... or should I say the cause and effect of it. i will be back tomorrow to see if your still here.
Aja
Post a Comment