Monday, August 18, 2008

What's a mom to do?

Ben climbs out of his crib.
Ben turns doorknobs.
Ben gets out of his bed AND his room.
Will tattles.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat - but with camera hidden and set to record.
Ben cries dramatically just until Mama closes door.
Ben climbs out of crib quite smoothly.
Maddie (back) and Jon (front) watch in amazement as Ben pulls lots of clothes out of the closet and gives some to his siblings. Jon is nice enough to tell Ben, "Thank you."
Big mess made very quickly.


I really, really, really hope Walmart or ToysRUs has a bed tent and door knob covers in stock right now. And I really hope Maddie and Jon didn't learn anything about climbing out.

My life, as I knew it, has, again, changed dramatically.

PS - For some VERY frustrating reason, I haven't been able to get the video to post. I will keep trying though since I know you need a laugh today.

1 comment:

Aja Jenise said...

Yes I am waiting EAGERLY to see this... sorry but you have GOT to write a book chica!!
How to laugh your way through life or something like it...

Aja