Scenario: I was pregnant with the triplets and was supposed to eat 4000 calories a day. My daily diet included a Sara Lee cheesecake, but one day I didn't eat it all and the leftovers were in the refrigerator. The next morning, Will, age 2, got up while Allen and I were still sleeping and he made his own breakfast. Who knows how long he was donw stairs, but eventually we awakened to shouting: "Daddy! Daddy, I need help! Help me NOW!" Allen jumped out of bed and ran down to find out Will was asking for help to clean his hands. He had eaten the rest of the cheesecake, most of a pint of ice cream, and whatever else he could find. He was quite proud of himself. We had planned on going for doughnuts for breakfast that morning, but I didn't know how to handle the doughnuts and discipline. In the end we went for doughnuts, and he just watched us eat. He moaned a lot that his tummy hurt, but you can tell in this picture he was pretty proud of himself.
This isn't really one of my SWEETS, but Shadow enjoyed whatever Will spilled on the floor.
Here is a not-so-obvious sweet. When I see this picture my mouth waters as I think of rainbow sherbet. I got this pretty flower picture on my photo flower hunt in Belize.
Back to the edible sweets again. Will's favorite sandwich is peanut butter and jelly. Everyday, he must have one and most days he wants it cut in triangles. Sometimes when I ask him what shape he says something silly like "circles" just to see if I will do it -- of course, I do. One day, I was so bored with the sandwich triangles that when he said, "I want a sandwich cut like me," I was excited to step out of the box. This is the PB&J Will -- the Os are Fruity Cheerios and the hair is provolone cheese. He told me to get a picture, so here is "SWEETS for my SWEET boy."
5 comments:
Your pictures are all soooooo good!
I'm so glad you joined in the photo challenge group. I knew you'd have great pictures to post!!
Fun stuff! Megan was looking at this with me, and saw the PB&J sandwich, and said "That's Silly...!" Of course, now I am sure that she will remind to make one later!
Great sweets. That Will sounds like a real character. No wonder he had a belly-ache...LOL
Sharon
I love your sweets photos! Thanks for your visit on my blog as well. Your sandwch is really a work of art. Good job! Very cute little boy too!
This is just too fun chica!! I love visiting you...
Aja
Post a Comment