You didn't think all the fun ended at breakfast, did you? This is Ben climbing out of a different crib. Tent goes on tonight, but I hate to stifle his Olympic potential.
While watching this over my shoulder, my husband exclaimed, "That's awesome! Look at him using his arm strength to lower himself!" Yes, he says this NOW until our little ninja tries the same feat in a year or so.
How adorable!! You are sooooo blessed!! I loved the video! Such a sweet little fellow, Ben!! And yes I would say you have to watch out for those Oylmpic potential... ours are 29 and 25 now!! lol. So enjoy while you can... they grow all to fast!! :D I love reading all about the little ones... makes me wish there was such a thing as blogging when mine we little... oh the fun!! Good luck with the tents!! Will be back more often to catch up. Hope your having a wonderful day!!!
Oh my FREAKIn goodness... that is a smart bugger!!And he climbed over that crib with such SKILLS!! I am sorry but he is too cute!! Thankfully for you the tents are in order... put him in gymnastics girlfriend!!
4 comments:
My gut hurts. From laughing.
While watching this over my shoulder, my husband exclaimed, "That's awesome! Look at him using his arm strength to lower himself!" Yes, he says this NOW until our little ninja tries the same feat in a year or so.
Susan,
How adorable!! You are sooooo blessed!! I loved the video! Such a sweet little fellow, Ben!! And yes I would say you have to watch out for those Oylmpic potential... ours are 29 and 25 now!! lol. So enjoy while you can... they grow all to fast!! :D I love reading all about the little ones... makes me wish there was such a thing as blogging when mine we little... oh the fun!! Good luck with the tents!! Will be back more often to catch up. Hope your having a wonderful day!!!
http://www.whatscookninjunk.blogspot.com
Oh my FREAKIn goodness... that is a smart bugger!!And he climbed over that crib with such SKILLS!! I am sorry but he is too cute!! Thankfully for you the tents are in order... put him in gymnastics girlfriend!!
Aja
Post a Comment